Monday, January 26, 2009

The Mae Bird Takes Flight

Time for change, and it's a good thing.

I started a new blog, with a new name, which will have photos from my new camera. It's a new era, a new stage in my photography and in my life. It's good. It's a good place to be. I've been trying to figure out what I like and what makes me happy. I am getting there and I am realizing that I don't need to over think it, I just need to do it and let it be.

With my new camera comes new photos and fun. Also comes new opportunities. I want to put myself out there for photo shoots: people, scenes, food and things. All of it. So,



Cafe Pasadena said...

So, the old blog is for the old camera, or did that give out it's last breath?

Dreamy Melrose said...

I'm waiting for your new photos :) greetings. Valentina