Monday, January 26, 2009

The Mae Bird Takes Flight

Goodbye.
Time for change, and it's a good thing.

I started a new blog, with a new name, which will have photos from my new camera. It's a new era, a new stage in my photography and in my life. It's good. It's a good place to be. I've been trying to figure out what I like and what makes me happy. I am getting there and I am realizing that I don't need to over think it, I just need to do it and let it be.

With my new camera comes new photos and fun. Also comes new opportunities. I want to put myself out there for photo shoots: people, scenes, food and things. All of it. So,


Hello.

2 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

So, the old blog is for the old camera, or did that give out it's last breath?

Il Mondo Capovolto said...

I'm waiting for your new photos :) greetings. Valentina